Thomas Edison State University - The Office of Professional Learning Review
Skip to Main Content

The Office of Professional Learning Review

Here's your roadmap to finishing your University degree faster with PLR credits from Capital Health System's Program for Polysomnographic Training.

How many college credits is it worth?

The most current University review identified up to 10 credit(s) in course equivalencies at Thomas Edison State University for successfully completing Capital Health System's Program for Polysomnographic Training. A student's credit eligibility is determined according to the submission of appropriate documentation as well as the documented date of successful training completion. If you completed your training outside the effective dates listed in the following table, check the notes below the table for any reference to an earlier University review.

The training components have been divided into the following courses:
(TIP: Hover over each column heading for a description)

Capital Health's Program for Polysomnography Training
TESU Course
Effective Dates
For Staff Use
Clinical Fundamentals of Polysomnography6PSG-20009/1/2008-12/312014 CHPOLY.FND
Therapeutic Interventions and Clinical Patient Management4PSG-10509/1/2008-12/312014 CHPOLY.THR

What can I study? top of page


How do I get started? top of page

  • Submit documentation of successful completion
    To have a transcript of training sent to the University, students should contact
    Rita Brooks, BSBA, R. EEG/EP T, RPSGT, CNIM
    Director of Diagnostic Services and Clinical Informatics
    1401 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road
    Hamilton, NJ 08619
    (phone) 609-584-5142
    (fax) 609-584-5144


Can I transfer PLR credit to another institution? top of page

If you are seeking to transfer the PLR credits to another college, the decision whether or not to accept these credits in transfer rests with that college. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the receiving institution's academic policy will allow transfer of each credit. Thomas Edison State University offers a non-degree service called Individual Learning Account that may be helpful.

Back to PLR list »