Thomas Edison State University - The Office of Professional Learning Review
Skip to Main Content

The Office of Professional Learning Review

Here's your roadmap to finishing your University degree faster with PLR credits from select Graduate School, USDA courses.

How many college credits is it worth?

The most current University review identified up to 24 credit(s) in course equivalencies at Thomas Edison State University for successfully completing select Graduate School, USDA courses. A student's credit eligibility is determined according to the submission of appropriate documentation as well as the documented date of successful training completion. If you completed your training outside the effective dates listed in the following table, check the notes below the table for any reference to an earlier University review.

The training components have been divided into the following courses:
(TIP: Hover over each column heading for a description)

Executive Potential Program (EPP)
TESU Course
Effective Dates
For Staff Use
Executive Potential Program: Strategic Planning and Visioning3OML-5414/1/2001-12/31/2014 USDA.EPP
Executive Potential Program: Leadership in the Public Sector3OML-5424/1/2001-12/31/2014 USDA.EPP
Executive Potential Program: Benchmarking/Applied Project3OML-5434/1/2001-12/31/2014 USDA.EPP
Executive Potential Program: Organizational and Personal Communications3OML-5444/1/2001-12/31/2014 USDA.EPP
Public Sector Auditing Program
TESU Course
Effective Dates
For Staff Use
Public Sector Auditing Program: Foundation in Public Sector Auditing3PUA-5114/1/2003-12/31/2014 USDA.PSAP
Public Sector Auditing Program: Special Focus in Public Sector Auditing3PUA-5129/1/2003-12/31/2014 USDA.PSAP
Public Sector Auditing Program: Public Auditors' Special Seminar3PUA-5132/1/2004-12/31/2014 USDA.PSAP
Public Sector Auditing Program: Competency Assessment Portfolio3PUA-5144/1/2004-12/31/2014 USDA.PSAP

*While the Graduate School, USDA is no longer active, Graduate School USA has replaced its function. Graduate School USA is a private, not-for-profit educational institution not affiliated with the Federal Government or any Federal agency or department.

What can I study? top of page


How do I get started? top of page

  • Submit documentation of successful completion

    Students can request a transcript of courses be sent to Thomas Edison State University, Office of the Registrar, 111 West State Street, Trenton, NJ 08608, using this Graduate School USA Transcript Request form.


Can I transfer PLR credit to another institution? top of page

If you are seeking to transfer the PLR credits to another college, the decision whether or not to accept these credits in transfer rests with that college. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the receiving institution's academic policy will allow transfer of each credit. Thomas Edison State University offers a non-degree service called Individual Learning Account that may be helpful.

Back to PLR list »