How many college credits is it worth?
The University will award up to 3 credit(s) in course equivalencies at Thomas Edison State University for successfully completing select Cisco certifications. A student's credit eligibility is determined according to the submission of appropriate documentation as well as the documented date of successful certification completion. If you completed your certification outside the effective dates listed in the following table, check the notes below the table for any reference to an earlier University review.
The certification has been equated with the following courses:
(TIP: Hover over each column heading for a description)
For Staff Use
|Cisco CCNA||3||ITS-240||08/01/2022 - 05/31/2027||CISCOR-S|
|Cisco CCNA Routing/Switching||3||ITS-240||09/25/2016 - 7/31/2022||CISCOR-S|
What can I study? top of page
How do I get started? top of page
To allow TESU to verify this certification, student should:
1. Log into the Cisco Certification Tracking System at cisco.com/go/certifications/login
2. Click on Publish Credentials
3. Click on Certification Validation
4. Select CCNA Routing and Switching to publish.
5. Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to send the verification report to TESU.
6. In the message, include your TESU student ID# if you have one.
7. Click Publish Report to share the report with the TESU Registrar's Office.
8. A status message will be displayed in red at the top of the page under your name and candidate ID number: "Your certifications have successfully been published."