RPT-490 Radiation Protection/Health Physics Assessment/Career Planning
Radiation Protection/Health Physics Assessment/Career Planning is an in-depth, student-centered course that requires the integration of research in current radiation protection/health physics employment. It includes:
• a radiation protection/health physics technology self-assessment;
• practical career planning;
• development of a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV);
• interviewing strategies; and
• application of advanced math applications to radiation protection/health physics technology situations.
Students will participate in career-focused activities that include building a professional CV and demonstration of successful interviewing techniques. The knowledge and skills acquired in this course are directly applicable to students who are seeking a job, a promotion, or movement to a new skill area.
Semester Hours: 3
Preview the Online Syllabus
(Please go to our bookstore, MBS Direct in order to view the correct materials for each course by semester as the contents of the actual online syllabus may differ from the preview due to updates or revisions)